Easy Fourth of July desserts no bake you can make for your party or get together this weekend. So simple your kids can make them with you and delicious using only a few ingredients in each. From cakes to truffles, dessert skewers and more!
4th of July no bake treats are easy to make and we have a big selection to choose from. From berry icebox cakes to enjoy on hot summer days are fun. Plenty of red white and blue desserts your guests will love. Easy 4th of July Dessert Recipes Red White and Blue treats are here for y’all to enjoy.
No Bake Fourth of July Desserts
The Fourth of July, also known as Independence Day, is celebrated in the United States to celebrate the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. The document, written primarily by Thomas Jefferson, declared the 13 American colonies independent from Great Britain.
By the summer of 1776, it was clear that the colonies could not continue to live under British rule. A committee was formed to draft a declaration of independence, which was presented, debated over, and revised over the next several days before being adopted on July 4th, thus the date we remember.
The signing marked a pivotal moment in American history and paved the way for the formation of the United States of America. It’s now celebrated as a national holiday marked with parades, fireworks, barbecues and other festivities we love.
Fourth of July Dessert Bar
A 4th of July dessert bar is a fun festive way to celebrate the holiday with your friends and family. The easiest thing we make for every single holiday is a dessert charcuterie board. You can add all different types of colored candies, and already baked bakery goods from the store. Here are some ideas for a delicious and patriotic dessert spread:
- No bake fudge is an easy one. You can either color the chocolate itself and serve all 3 next to one another or just sprinkle in red white and blue jelly beans or sprinkles on top.
- Red, White, and Blue Cake Pops: These bite-sized treats are easy to make and can be decorated in patriotic colors.
- Flag Fruit Skewers: Alternate strawberries, blueberries, and marshmallows on a skewer to create a mini American flag.
- Mini Pies: Bake individual mini pies filled with berries, graham cracker crust and topped with stars and stripes dough. OR you can make an icebox cake that uses fruit to make a flag on top.
- Patriotic Rice Krispies Treats: Create a batch of Rice Krispies treats and add red and blue food coloring to the marshmallow mixture. Then cut them into star shapes.
- Flag Brownies: Bake a batch of boxed brownies. Decorate them with white frosting, strawberries, and blueberries to create an edible American flag.
- Marshmallow chocolate bar can have sprinkles added to the top for a flag flare to them.
- Ice Cream Sundae Bar is a simple dessert idea with red, white, and blue toppings. Easy ones are sprinkles, whipped cream, and fresh berries.
- Patriotic Sugar Cookies: Decorate store bought sugar cookies with red, white, and blue frosting. Add sprinkles or edible glitter for extra sparkle.
You can make fruit bar popsicles too!! All you need is a blender and freezer for those, no heat.
No-bake Fourth of July dessert ideas
No-Bake Cheesecake: Whip up a quick and easy no-bake cheesecake using cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and whipped cream. Serve it with fresh berries and a drizzle of red and blue fruit coulis for a festive touch.
Red, White, and Blue Parfaits: Layer fresh strawberries, blueberries, and vanilla yogurt in a clear glass for a patriotic parfait. This requires no baking. A berry truffle using store bought pound cake is easy. Layer with whipped cream or Greek yogurt and fresh berries to create a stunning and delicious berry treat. Top with a dusting of powdered sugar for an extra touch of elegance.
Patriotic Rice Krispies Treats: Create a batch of Rice Krispies treats (recipe is on the back of the box. Add red and blue food coloring to the marshmallow mixture before pressing into a pan. Cut them into star shapes and decorate with white chocolate and patriotic sprinkles.
Flag Fruit Pizza: Create a no-bake sugar cookie crust and top it with cream cheese frosting. Add fresh berries to create a flag-shaped fruit pizza that’s perfect for any no bake 4th of July celebration.
Red foods can be a fun and festive addition to any meal or celebration. Here are some ideas for red foods like; Strawberries are a delicious and healthy snack. Can also be used in a variety of desserts.
Tomatoes are a versatile ingredient that can be used in salads, sandwiches, sauces, and more. Watermelon is a juicy and refreshing fruit that’s perfect for summertime snacks and desserts. Red peppers are a sweet and crunchy vegetable that can be used in salads, stir-fries, and roasted dishes. Beets are a nutritious root vegetable that can be roasted, boiled, or shredded and used in salads.
Blue foods may not be as common as other colored foods. They can be a fun and unique addition to any meal or celebration. Here are some ideas for blue foods:
- Blueberries are a delicious and nutritious fruit that can be used in a variety of recipes. From muffins and pancakes to salads and smoothies.
- Blue corn is used to make tortilla chips, and other traditional Mexican dishes.
- Blue Potatoes: Blue potatoes have a distinctive blue-purple skin and flesh and can be roasted, mashed, or used in salads.
Cauliflower is a versatile vegetable that can be roasted, mashed, or used in soups and stews. Potatoes are a staple food that can be boiled, mashed, baked, or fried. Particularly versatile and can be used in a wide variety of dishes.
White rice is a simple and easy side dish that pairs well with many different types of cuisine. A vegetarian option is tofu. High in protein that can be baked, grilled, stir-fried, or used in soups and stews.
Coconut milk and greek yogurt are creamy and flavorful ingredients often used in curries, soups, and desserts.
Love this and want to sign up for our free newsletter to get more in your inbox weekly???!! Please sign up here so it’s easier to follow along with our creations.
If you loved this recipe please give us 5***** and let us know below!! We would love to share more by following our Pinterest account (we’re on there a lot).